Inserting a picture

peter912

So I wanted to send a report to uber eats, concerning a foreign object ( tape ), that was inside my bagel ,that they delivered to me. In the report, that one has to fill out, they also ask you to send a photo . I have a screenshot in my computer but I couldn't figure out how to insert it into the form, that needs to be filled out . I tried to drag it over but had no success doing it that way . So how can I get the photo into the report ?

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Do they have a dedicated file/photo upload spot? Alternative is to upload it to imgur and share the link.

peter912

Surprise, surprise, surprise , somehow I managed to get the picture into the report and was able to send it away to ubereats. It was a long process. I took a picture with my cell phone. Then I sent the picture to my dropbox and once it was in my computer I took a screenshot of it. Then somehow I transferred the picture over to the report. How I did this, I am not really sure and I don't know if I could even repeat the process . They won't be able to see anything from the picture because tape is transparent but that's not the point. The point is that you can't send in a report without a picture.