Internet so slow.

Scrapped>.<

hi
for some reason when i go to any chinese site they are very slow.
the english sites are fast.
I use T1
what could be causeing the internet to slow down when visition the chinese sites. i tryed the same site with computers in school and they are faster.

Thanks

jing

What does mean 'T1'? :)
May be you visit the site server far from your location.
你访问中文网站你应该可以看懂中文,就用中文说吧,英语我还是不太会表达。
你说在学校访问同一网站快一些,可能是因为学校本身出口带宽就大一些,而你自己所在地方出口带宽小的原因。

Scrapped>.<

jing said:
What does mean 'T1'? :)
May be you visit the site server far from your location.
你访问中文网站你应该可以看懂中文,就用中文说吧,英语我还是不太会表达。
你说在学校访问同一网站快一些,可能是因为学校本身出口带宽就大一些,而你自己所在地方出口带宽小的原因。

I assume you now about DSL and Cable.
T1 is just another name for an internet service. with same download and upload speed of 1.5mb, it is about 186Kb/s.

Like i said it is chinese site, so i think it is in Hong Kong. and I live in U.S.A

is there anyway of fixing it?

Last edited:

Verrona

Not that i know of, it seems like it's something from their end. If u can browse english sites fast then u know it's their website!!

V

mikekelly

it could be there server, if its basic and they have a lot of traffic (compared to there capablitys then you can suffer too.

jing

Scrapped>.< said:
I assume you now about DSL and Cable.
T1 is just another name for an internet service. with same download and upload speed of 1.5mb, it is about 186Kb/s.

Like i said it is chinese site, so i think it is in Hong Kong. and I live in U.S.A

is there anyway of fixing it?

你可以試試用代理來上那些中文網站。(用美國的代理服務器)關於代理的設置你可以搜一下。
你可以试试用代理来上那些中文网站。(用美国的代理服务器)关于代理服务器地址你要自己找了,哪些快也要自己试了。(我不知道你用简体中文还是繁体的,:))
You can try to use Proxy to visit Chinese site. Try it.

4W4K3

VIP Member
If there servers or host computers are bogged down then they will be slow on your end no matter what. you can only take it as fast as they give it, and they might have set download limits not to exceed a certain amount. i notice this on a few LARGE websites i go to (www.3dgameman.com) it is usually a lil' laggy, but that site does alot of stuff besides a forum, so i imagine it has set download limits.