Is Cyberpower a good pc brand?

munky89

I am thinking of buying or building my pc.
However i came across this website and found out that it would be cheaper to buy it from them compared to build it myself. And i mean by a lot.
This is the comp i was looking at
http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Cybe ... 00_Pro_SE/

Now the problem i hear from cyberpower is that they use cheap parts. But i find that weird considering everything they put into its pc is from a major brand. Like there ram is from good quality name which is Corsair, and there mobo is from asus. So how do you cheap on these things if they are all brands.
I know the psu isn't and its from them but the majority of the specs seem like good Quality brand names.
Other problems i heard was there customer support.
Is this true?
So why should i build my computer and spend more money on the parts that i want and have to build it compared to get the parts i want cheaper and prebuilt?

Jamin43

banned
Now the problem i hear from cyberpower is that they use cheap parts. But i find that weird considering everything they put into its pc is from a major brand.

A PC is just a sum of it's parts. If they're building with Corsair memory - Gigabyte Boards - Intel and AMD chips that you're interested in - and a name Brand Power Supply and video card - there's not much you can do to screw it up on assembly.

I prefer build it yourself - but as a first time looker - their site looked like they use good parts. If you want to konw what power supplies they use - I'm sure you can call and ask - but I saw a maximum PC review and they had EVGA video card with Corsair PSU - and you can't beat those. Link to Review I was looking at

djiang87

had look at the website. they give you the option of upgrading any part you see fit a a price. Theres some decents PSU's there. dont know if theres anything else you see fit that may want to upgrade.