Is Studica Legit??

SFR

Truth fears no questions
sypher822 said:
is that studica site legit? what kind of proof do they require??

is it all oem??

I have used Gradware before. All they asked for was a college student picture ID (scanned mine in.. emailed it to them, and two days later I ordered Office 2003.) But interms of the legality of it: Microsoft themselves give software dirt cheap to students when their schools are Microsoft Certified Partners. And so do many other companies. Gradware is legal, and I dont see why studica would be any different. This is the first time I have head of this site, so I will look further into it for you.

Sebouh

So, i go to an american university "American University of Beirut", can i get softwares from there?

SFR

Truth fears no questions
sypher822 said:
the site does have both american and canadian prices, so i would say 'yes'

I do not see the logic in that... :confused:

How can displaying two currencies equal a legit website?

How about all the free Ipod scams.... All they have to do is add canadian prices and there goes the scam!

sypher822

SFR said:
I do not see the logic in that... :confused:

How can displaying two currencies equal a legit website?

i was not talking about whether the site was legit on that post, i was responding to a post by Sebouh...

Sebouh said:
So, i go to an american university "American University of Beirut", can i get softwares from there?

SFR

Truth fears no questions
sypher822 said:
i was not talking about whether the site was legit on that post, i was responding to a post by Sebouh...

I apologize Sypher822.... my bad :eek:

This is a perfect example of why I need to read posts in the order they were written... :p