Is there a way to get my favorites back?

chorbs

I signed on to my google chrome account at work to access my email and take care of some things on the work computer. I forgot to sign out/remove my chrome info from the computer and went home. When I went on my laptop at home I noticed that the favorites on my bookmarks bar were different, and a handful of folders were gone.
A co-worker used the computer after me, I don't know what she did, I don't think she realized she was on my chrome account and may have been trying to find work bookmarks. I had folders up there with links to a lot of research that took months to find and personal links also. I'm not too worried about my info being compromised, I know her well and have worked with her for years and anything important is password protected. Also there is just a few of us in the office. My question is, is there any way to go back in history to get my bookmarks back? I know there used to be, but are the chrome bookmarks kept by Google or on my computer? If I reset my computer to Wednesday will my chrome bookmarks bar be restored?
Thanks in advance