Is there a way to teach the speech recognition specific words?

bubbagumper6

New Member
Like when trying to browse my music library it doesn't really recognize me saying Slipknot...at all. Or Disturbed. Is there a way to go in and type Slipknot, then say it so it puts that word in the dictionary and matches my voice to it?

Also I realize Slipknot and Disturbed might be in the dictionary but I can guarantee all their song names aren't. I'd like to just copy in a list of the song names and say them all. It would take a little while but doing it once would save a lot of trouble later...
 
Last edited:
nevermind I figured it out...this thing isn't very useful though. I can't figure out how to type anything! Like I can select the text box for this reply, (like if I push keys on the keyboard it will type) but I can't get it to type for me. Unless of course I say "type ..." and spell every word I want to say...blugh this is cool but far from usefull
 
im using the speek to talk with microsoft office 2007 and took me like 3 months of training to get everything to reconize my voice to the way i talk. of course theres typos. but it takes time to make it learn you.
 
Back
Top