Please excuse my grammar
Not sure where to post this?
Hi guys this will be my first computer build so let me know if I can do better or if this is a good first start. If you have any advice or suggestion please feel free to let me know. Please tell me if everything MATCH, thanks!
Processor: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115215
Mobo: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131594
Memory: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820145260
Graphic Card: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102857
PSU: (come free with graphic card) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817153114
Case: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811103011
Hard Drive: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136320 ( Do I need 500 gb harddrive if I have a 500 gb external harddrive already?
DvD rom: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827106289
Also I was wondering with my graphic card what size monitor do you think I should get and what resolution should I be playing at? (I have a monitor, so it not needed, but I want to know in case I decide to buy a new monitor)
Also what tools do I need to get build my computer?
Thanks!
Not sure where to post this?
Hi guys this will be my first computer build so let me know if I can do better or if this is a good first start. If you have any advice or suggestion please feel free to let me know. Please tell me if everything MATCH, thanks!
Processor: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115215
Mobo: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131594
Memory: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820145260
Graphic Card: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102857
PSU: (come free with graphic card) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817153114
Case: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811103011
Hard Drive: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136320 ( Do I need 500 gb harddrive if I have a 500 gb external harddrive already?
DvD rom: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827106289
Also I was wondering with my graphic card what size monitor do you think I should get and what resolution should I be playing at? (I have a monitor, so it not needed, but I want to know in case I decide to buy a new monitor)
Also what tools do I need to get build my computer?
Thanks!