is this computer even worth 400$

DCIScouts

VIP Member
Well, to answer your question, no, probably not... probably more like $300 or even $250. Goodness my computer that I paid $1700 for 4 years ago is probably only worth $200 or $150... :( so sad..., I'm going to cry...

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Last edited:

bOOgi mAn

banned
omg what r u talkin

case 50
drive 55
moBo 40
LED lights 5
ram 40
HD 50
processor 70
that come to 320
and oo ya oops i got it for 325 not 400

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
bOOgi mAn said:
omg what r u talkin

case 50
drive 55
moBo 40
LED lights 5
ram 40
HD 50
processor 70
that come to 320
and oo ya oops i got it for 325 not 400

ok, let's put it this way, I bought my dvd-rw dl x8 drive for about 30 bucks. If you buy the processor and the mobo comboed you can get it for alot cheaper. 512 meg of DDR400 ram costs 30, you just gotta know where to look.

Modoman

if you sold it on ebay, it would fetch about 300-400 bucks, id say. i work for an ebay auction company and we sell 733mhz p3's for 80-100 bucks with 256 ram (if youre lucky), cd-rom, tnt vid card, etc. 'course it all depends on how you list it.... dont mention its oc'ed :)

bOOgi mAn

banned
im not tryin to sell it and i dont understand what preator is talkin about if you buy from Newegg that is mainstream and people who build their own computer get all their parts from Newegg well nevermind im not flaming turns out the store i got it at only made a 7 dollar profit lol

kof2000

no there even a slight change ppl will buy it for 150, cuz i tried selling a better at 300 and nobody buys.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
im not tryin to sell it and i dont understand what preator is talkin about if you buy from Newegg that is mainstream and people who build their own computer get all their parts from Newegg well nevermind im not flaming turns out the store i got it at only made a 7 dollar profit lol
Which is why i said
Compared to mainstream? No.

But i also noted that if *i* were to buy it, how much i'd consider paying for it hence the
Compared to if you did a bit of research? Yes.
:)

ooo sorry preator i read ur post wrong i got it backwards
hehe