Issue with current camera, looking for possible replacement

I got the Sony DSC-HX20V about a year ago, this fall i started noticing specs and white dots in my shots, had some health issues so just started looking into this again it seems to be a dust issue, i tried a tip i saw about vacuuming it not sure that work

any other suggestions also at this point im looking to possibly replace it with a camera that is equal to it in specs but doesnt have this issue and another issue i have when using flash and doing a close up shot there is a shadow in the left or right corner

so i would like recommendations on a new digital camera as well, one that has a zoom equal to this or better and is good for low light events like concerts and sporting events

Budget i say willing to spend up to $350 if i could get away with cheaper that would be better

Punk

Staff member
For that price you can either get a compact camera like you had, a bridge or a low price DSLR. What kind of camera are you looking for? If you don't want to get into photography too much I'll suggest the bridge type (DSLR-like). Also, where are you leaving? That will allow us to give you prices from your country's online stores :)

As far as your camera problems goes, do you see the white dots on the computer while viewing your photos?

For that price you can either get a compact camera like you had, a bridge or a low price DSLR. What kind of camera are you looking for? If you don't want to get into photography too much I'll suggest the bridge type (DSLR-like). Also, where are you leaving? That will allow us to give you prices from your country's online stores :)

As far as your camera problems goes, do you see the white dots on the computer while viewing your photos?

The camera would be used for concerts,sporting events, and random everyday stuff, would like a zoom somewhat equal to my current

im in the usa

and yes the white dotes are visible on my computer

here is examples

on my sleeve https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd....-9/1454988_10202554749059668_1516522031_n.jpg

in several places https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/1467470_10202554755259823_844015089_n.jpg