it wont stop beeping!!!!

M0ddingMan1a

yo guys, i got a problem, or more like my friend has a problem. you see, my friends desktop wont stop beeping. once he turns on his computer, it beeps, even after windows is loaded and everything, it just wont stop. and its getting pretty annoying, so does anyone knoe how to fix this problem? help will be appreciated. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

atomic

First thing id check for is a key that has stuck...sounds pritty dumb but id check anyway.

ilovefishsticks

M0ddingMan1a said:
yo guys, i got a problem, or more like my friend has a problem. you see, my friends desktop wont stop beeping. once he turns on his computer, it beeps, even after windows is loaded and everything, it just wont stop. and its getting pretty annoying, so does anyone knoe how to fix this problem? help will be appreciated

u could take off the speaker on the motherboard (not recomended) lol :D . u have me stumped. This happened to me before and i just formatted the hdd and it fixed it. other than that i have no idea :mad:

Charlie7940

Yes, read questions 101 and post to better help us understand what is going on.

How many beeps are you getting? Is there a pattern which it seems to be beeping to?

atomic

Ben said:
RIP OFFFFF THE SPEAKER! That's what I Would DO!...?

The speaker is beeping for a reason...Ripping it off wont solve anything...Just mask the problem.

M0ddingMan1a said:
nvm he fixed it. it somehow was about his keyboard that he tried to plug in. IONO dont ask.... lol
EDIT: again i seem to have posted at the same time as someone else...This is becoming a bad habbit for me tonight. :rolleyes:

Last edited: