Itch

AainaalyaA

What's this itch? and why aren't you scratching or are you? So tell us your SECRET projects and let us itch our way too :p within the past week, I've been invited to more than 2 new site openings by webmeister friends... so you guys better tip me off k? and make that pronto!

and oh by the way, if you're not itching into any new projects, do you see yourself doing something besides scratching in the not too distant future? tell us about that too :)

Christopher

VIP Member
I've got an itch, but I'm not quite ready to release that yet... Mabe come summer time when/if I put it into action. The only thing I'll say is that its a DevBox addition ;)

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I have a site, but it is nowhere near launching yet, it is boring stuff anyways.

AainaalyaA

is the quote feature disabled for any reason? or do I have to cut and paste?

anyways... if i give you an ice cream and some cakes would you tell me of your new "boring" site? its not about bunnies is it?

btw, chroder, how's the site going? and what happened to that project? the app that you were developing?

Christopher

VIP Member
AA, the "reply" button in vB3 is the equivalent of the "quote" button in vB2.

btw, chroder, how's the site going? and what happened to that project? the app that you were developing?
Site is going pretty good, I hope i can finish the new one by Friday :eek: the UserCP is up to 900 lines :D My most prized word so far ;) And the forum project? That what you mean? I scraped that -- the template system sucked. So once I get DevBox rolling I'll probably start it up again, but being smarter with it ;)

ian

Administrator
Staff member
yes, she knows me a little too well, I could be bought for one or the other....
Speaking of being bought for food.
I watched a bit of Jerry Springer today, there was this guy who fell in love with some phone sex operator, she sent him a picture of some blonde model. Anyhow he said he was in love with her, but they introduced him to her, and she was huuuugggee, and she had a bucket of chicken in her hand, and she said all the money he paid her went to pay for her chicken......

AainaalyaA

ian said:
yes, she knows me a little too well, I could be bought for one or the other....
Speaking of being bought for food.
I watched a bit of Jerry Springer today......
Don't worry ... I won't send you a mugshot of a blonde bomb shell unless you want me to... I wander if Heather has had her hair tinted :p

so what will it be Ian... Bulla? Haagen? or something else?

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
talk about thread resurrection, jesus man, nearly 2 years old.... wow, i have never seen this thread before, oh you know how old it is cos you can see TAB posted in it, he hasnt posted anywhere in yars, lol, but keeps logging in all the same....... wierd man....

anyway, im not sure what he means by itch and scratching it, but by the reponses im gathering he means if you have any pending web site projects or software dev projects in the making

to answer, yes i have, its called "phoXus" and its gonna be great..... hopefully, or at least its looking that way at the moment, been desiging etc for about 5 months. lol

dragon

helmie

dragon2309 said:
oh you know how old it is cos you can see TAB posted in it, he hasnt posted anywhere in yars, lol, but keeps logging in all the same....... wierd man....

Well, actually his last post was at 11-25-2005, 06:37 AM. :D