Just a little problem here

sweetcheeks69

Howdy folks,

I have on my PC a nice 2.1 set up (I know, nothing fancy, and no real room to put the other 3 speakers on) and this is running through a 5.1 PCI card with the holes on the back of my tower...

My problem is the wife... Well, not quite that far at the moment, but she likes to watch TV whilst I am working on the PC (usually trying to come up with something worth entering into the PhotoShop comp...)... I have learnt that the dulcet tones of Barry White don't compliment even the best soaps on (English) TV these days, so I get lumbered with a depressing soundtrack, because I can't reach the headphones port (and here's my issue)...

What I need to know is if there is a Sound-Card-Extender-thing that I can buy (preferably within UK) so that all the ports on the back of my card will be able to sit on my desk... Then, I can easily swap between speakers and 'phones depending on environment issues...

I hope you guys can help, I haven't had much luck with Google - Google is not my friend in this case :mad:

Cheers

Benjo

Tyler1

If youre using 2.1 you can just buy a 2 into 1 1/8" jack. I have one and it runs both speakers and headphones at the same time.