Just a suggestion

SGohar

Maybe a "double-posting" hack should be added here. It would prevent people from double-posting by adding new posts in their original post if they post more than once. I'm sure a hack like that could be found at http://www.vbulletin.org.

kobaj

VIP Member
when you post something then a hundered people look and tehn you edit it no one looks so if you double post everone looks again. And helps you on your way.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
when you post something then a hundered people look and tehn you edit it no one looks so if you double post everone looks again. And helps you on your way.
Of course you can just bump the thread with a "edited my original scenario" post...

Lax

VIP Member
Hello said:
Don't only double posts usually happen when you have a slow computer..?
What they are talking about is posting the same question/thing in many different forums, there is already a 60 second limit on postings.

Hellbreather

Yeah, it's annoying especially when the spammers decide to do it. That really hacks me off :mad: but oh well what can we do, we can't make the post time longer, because it's annoying enough as it is :p

narafa

Double posting is useful in many other aspects. For example, if someone is not sure where to post and need the answer immediately, and he is having a problem with his internet connection through the router for example, he will be confused about where to post the problem, in the internet discussion or in the computer networks and servers???