Sick Performance Comp.
Hey,
i know I'm new here, but I am a total noob when I gets to in depth detail about computers. I understand RAM & graphics cards, that's about it.
So this is the set up I was thinking about buying for my new computer.
Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower
Asus Evo AM3 AMD 790X ATX Mother Board
GeForce 9400 GT 1GB Video Card
Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB 7200 RPM Hard Drive
Antec Earthwatts 650W Continuous Power ATX; 12Volt
AMD Phenom II X2 545 3 GHz Socket AM3 80W Dualcore Processor
Kingston Ram 2GB (x3) 240 Pin DDR3 1333 RAM
Total ; 670$
I thought it sounded amazing for the price, I never realized how much making your own could save you 50% O.O
Hey,
i know I'm new here, but I am a total noob when I gets to in depth detail about computers. I understand RAM & graphics cards, that's about it.
So this is the set up I was thinking about buying for my new computer.
Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower
Asus Evo AM3 AMD 790X ATX Mother Board
GeForce 9400 GT 1GB Video Card
Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB 7200 RPM Hard Drive
Antec Earthwatts 650W Continuous Power ATX; 12Volt
AMD Phenom II X2 545 3 GHz Socket AM3 80W Dualcore Processor
Kingston Ram 2GB (x3) 240 Pin DDR3 1333 RAM
Total ; 670$
I thought it sounded amazing for the price, I never realized how much making your own could save you 50% O.O
Last edited: