keyboard and mice

while researching Keyboards and mice on the web I came to the conclusion that I need pretty much a gaming set up. As they are supposedly made a little bit more heavy duty and more accurate. I would like to go wireless but have found out that best would be wired. I came across this one , http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104178 , just off of review but dont really know whats best. I am looking for speed and precision since it will mainly be used for CAD Designs, and a few games.

Cameldude

nowdays wireless is as good as wired, actually i have logitech g700 which is better than what you are suggesting, yes price is twice more, but 2.4Ghz, wireless (no lag at all), many buttons, you can have different setting with onboard memory profiles, i.e. one could be for your CAD work, the other for your gaming...

here are all specs of it
Tracking
Resolution: 200 – 5,700 dpi
Image processing: 12 megapixels/second
Responsiveness
USB data format: 16 bits/axis
USB report rate: Up to 1,000 reports/second
Sleep mode: variable
Glide
Dynamic coefficient of friction - Mu (k): .09**
Static coefficient of friction - Mu (s): .14**
Durability
Buttons (Left / Right): 8 million clicks
Feet: 250 kilometers
Max. acceleration
30G* Max. speed: up to 165 inches(4.19 m)/second*

you can see how much better it is, i have it at full sensitivity and its amazing!!!!!! would highly recommend!!!!!!!

One downside is if like me use it almost everyday for most of the day, the battery drains in 5 days!!!, but you can charge and use, i had no problems with that!!!