Keyboard/mouse with best wireless connectivity?

starker1

Since recently I upgraded all my peripherals to wireless substitutes as I had wired devices before.

Now I have a Bluetooth receiver through USB, a USB headset and a USB mouse/keyboard combo which is the K270 from Logitech. It also has a wired receiver on my desktop for Wifi.

Since having this wireless setup I've been getting problems like stuttered and crackling sounds through the headset or unresponsive keyboard inputs with I/O delays making writing something a pain in the...* (*some body part)

I know this is due to radio interference and the more wireless devices that are connected the worse the problem. I also checked whether the electrical socket was grounded, it is! My smartphone may also contribute, if not devices from neighbours perhaps.

I like wireless though, and preferably I want all devices to be wireless.
Does it help to have any or some devices on the 2.4ghz frequency while others being 5 ghz?
Or does this matter squat?

Are any mouse/keyboard devices notorious for having excellent receivers/transmitters?
Is a mouse/keyboard combo better then having them wireless with separate receivers? I bet that's worse right? So a combo is the best choice?

Does it help electro statically/magnetically if the receiver has a cable extension so that it isn't directly mounted into the USB port? Most receivers are very close to the USB ports where other wifi, headset receivers are located. Maybe they interfere only because of that very reason.

But maybe it's the transmitter in the keyboard or mouse itself that is good or bad based on the product model.
There is not much information about receiver/transmitter strengths, because nobody cares apparently and only "I" run into this problem.
I did try a housemates wireless keyboard which didn't had the problems listed using the same USB port while having the keyboard in the same place as I always have.

Hence my strong impression that one keyboards receiver/transmitter is not equal to that of others.
That while keyboards/mouse or other peripherals are not advertised with specifics on the strength of these specific units, rather the sale horniness of all the other incl/exclusive build ins and extras.

Bottom line: I would like to get help/tips besides the given ones on limiting wireless interference (especially on the mouse/keyboard side of things) and if not possible which mouse/keyboard to buy that is known for having good connectivity.

Other info: Keyboard needs to have low buttons, sleek and can be either charged or come with batteries. Price under 100 quid please for both mouse/keyboard and not a penny more. It's not for gaming, just a lot of text writing for office, work and social contact kinda stuff. I don't like tiny mouses, nor super large ones. It's for desktop use and desktop use only.