laptop gaming problem

pinball111

i have an HP Pavillion ze5400 (xt5477wm)-XP, 2.8 ghz, 512 RAM, 80g hard drive, and a Radeon IGP 345m card (came with it). i've been having real problems running Star Wars Battlefront (which if you can actually run it without lag and visual problems, looks pretty great). i emailed HP and they say that I can't change or upgrade the video card, which i certainly didn't know of at all. glad i emailed them just to be sure. kinda surprised me though. is there anything else that could really help gameplay out? i've played Halflife: Team Fortress a lot, and my specs checked out ok, when i checked out the minimum requirements for Battlefront, so i didn't think there'd be any major problems. any ideas? thanks.

The Astroman

Sorry...

Sorry, but I think this card is not made for video games... I have read posts of people complaining and recommending not to buy it. :(

The Astroman

Try overclocking it... IF you have sufficient cooling, or at least normal cooling but cool ambient temperature... Read more about overclocking in the Overclocking section.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
One very important clarification: you do NOT have a video CARD. You have a video CHIP. And as such you can NOT upgrade it. ('sides if you had a CARD, you would know for sure). Not much you can really do, try maybe some OC but thats about it