Laptop hard drives... How Much?

HazzaHnoob

New Member
OK...
I have 3 laptop hard drives to sell, and I wanna know what they should go for.

They are all 160GB 2.5" hard drives.
Two are Hitachi 5400RPM
One is Seagate 7200RPM
One of them has Windows 7 Ultimate unlocked on it :O not sure which one yet... I'm emptying them now, will check when I'm done ;)

More info on request...

Thanks,
Harry

EDIT: Oops, just noticed I put this is totally the wrong place...
Should I create another thread elsewhere, or wait for a mod to move this one?
 
Last edited:
Update, the Windows 7 Ultimate is on one of the Hitachi 5400RPM's

FRU codes:

Windows 7 Hitachi : 42T1419
XP Hitachi 5400RPM: 42T1419
XP Seagate 7200RPM: 45N7260

Thanks,
Harry
 
No one buys hard drives for whats on them. If you install Windows on a hard drive on one computer and then try and move it to another computer odds are that it's not going to boot, so the fact that one has Windows 7 on it is irrelevant. Also, it would be illegal to actually sell a Windows install.
 
Back
Top