Laptop Hot

eddie57

My laptop seems to get hot on the bottom after a while of using it. Would it be the fan that might be messing up? How can I tell? If a replacement is needed, does anyone know how to remove the fan? Its a Pavilion ZT 1000.

Thanks
Eddie

The_Other_One

VIP Member
No clue how to remove the fan...but it's probably pretty normal. First, try speedfan. I bet most laptops allow you to control the fans, or I know mine does. YOu could kick it in full blast if it's compatable with your mobo...

THere are also cooling pads which would help out...

Apathetic

When I use laptops they always get hot. But if its a cold day and your inside playing games on your bed or something, its nice because it warms you up :p But yeah I think The_Other_One pretty much covered all of it.

ripken2004

i have a pavilion ze4125 and wow does it get hot, cant keep it on the bed for more than an hour playing Warcraft III or else it overheats and the fan gets rly loud, but dont worry about it, if it gets too hot then just either but it on a flat surface like a desk or just not use it for an hour

chainzawz

Try getting a Cool Pack for it it is just a device that connects to the bottome of the laptop that has fans that runs off the laptops battery. You plug it into the usb port. will only cost about $30 USD!