Left 4 Dead Thread

I like playing with my friends on versus, once I beat them with the first monster I spawned as, the smoker. Just waited for a triggered zombie swarm and nabbed any character that wasn't with the main group. Also, pulling them off of roofs works well.

I like playing with my friends on versus, once I beat them with the first monster I spawned as, the smoker. Just waited for a triggered zombie swarm and nabbed any character that wasn't with the main group. Also, pulling them off of roofs works well.

Yeah but the problem is good teams stick together and are alert, so its almost impossible to get someone as a smoker.

Yes I am finding the real strategy in versus is actually splitting up the group all together. You get one of them to sway off just a bit and grab them with a hunter or a smoker, while the boomer suicides the rest of them causing a horde to attack. You can't always kill them but you can slow them down. That is also the main strategy as an infected. Just put constant pressure on them and hope that they don't make it. If you can make them use all their healing before they get to the tank, then the tank can sometimes take all of them down at once. Which I have done and have the achievement for it.

Back