Line-in by default

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
I love ATI products, but their driver installation is painful. Installed my All-in-Wonder several times, but only once was a complete success. Now I have the following problem: the audio mixer recording input should be on line-in by default, but it keeps hooking on aux... If it isn’t line-in, then the remote won’t change the volume and the recording is made without sound. So before every video recording, I must go to volume / options / properties / recording and select line in... :mad:
How can I make the line-in to be default?

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
If i'm reading you right i dont think that's doable ... then again (1) i'm not an ATi guy and (2) i'ts 5AM here :p ... what sound setup do you have?

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
It's a Soundmax digital audio on-board. The line-in thing worked once, but since then I reinstalled XP. Now everything is fine except this setting.

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
I found that bloody setting! It was hidden somewhere in the ATI TV initialization wizard (and nowhere else could find that setting).
I will write down all the settings, intallation order of the drivers and programs to make the All-in-wonder function properly (for a future installation). But I could end up with two large volumes... :p