Logitech Cordless Navigator Duo

Lax

VIP Member
I've got a problem that I am honestly stumped on. I've recently reformatted and reinstalled everything. One of the things I re-installed was the Logitech Itouch software for my wirless keyboard. When using the keyboard none of the buttons (such as play, master mute and what not) work. As soon as I close msmsgs.exe they all start working again. they keep working until it automatically starts itself back up (Don't know how seeing as how I un-installed it and removed it from every possible startup option in windows). As soon as it starts up again (by itself) the keys stop functioning. What I need to know is, is it possible to TOTALLY remove msmsgs.exe and CRTCClient (which seems to be part of msn messenger and having problems also) and still having windows work?

Lax

VIP Member
Got the newest drivers (2.22) and I've blocked it AND deleted it from my computer. The problem I THINK isn't with messenger (which IS useless) but with whatever CRTCClient is (haven't heard of it) and I can't find it anywhere on my comp.

P.s. What is msgsys.exe?