Logitech G15

Mr.Suave

geoff5093 said:
LGDCore.exe - 10.5MB
LCDMon.exe - 4.5MB
LCDMedia.exe - 9.5MB
LCDClock.exe - 4.5MB
Total = 29MB
oh i tought you meant that LCD studio was 30mb. cuz i counted that in to it. and i kno you need the studio to put in some of the apps for it to show up on the LCD.

MIK3daG33K

Apathetic said:
Man, very pricey. Seems great but I already have the MX1000 duo. Think I should get this instead?

I have the MX-1000 Mouse and i love it. I wouldn't get the G7 over the MX-1000, but the keyboard is the bomb.

doom

banned
ckfordy said:
ok ill probably get the G15 and either the G5 or G7. which one of thos do you reccomend is there any difference between them other than ones wireless and ones not.
MX-1000 very big and clumsy, G7 GREAT very neat!!!!!!!

helmie

Theres no differnce between the G5 & G7 except that the G7 is wireless. If you dont mind the wire, the G5 is a good choice.

Mr.Suave

since this a G15 thread...
what do you guys think of a green backlight instead of blue for the G15? or even multy colored?
i might take it apart and put in different colored LEDs. just want to kno your opinoins.

ckfordy

banned
Mr.Suave said:
since this a G15 thread...
what do you guys think of a green backlight instead of blue for the G15? or even multy colored?
i might take it apart and put in different colored LEDs. just want to kno your opinoins.

i think the green would be better then multi colored.