Logitech MK360 Keyboard

PPBart

I know this is probably of no interest to gamers, and may be old news to everyone anyway, but...

I needed a new keyboard and mouse for a recently built PC and on spur of the moment picked up a Logitech MK360 combo at local Walmart. I had tried a wireless keyboard several years ago and was not impressed -- never could get it to work consistently; however, I figured I'd try again and hopefully eliminate a couple of cables. One thing that I suspected might cause a problem in my current situation is the fact that the signal has to go through (or bounce around?) a 3 centimeter thick stone desktop; there's no line-of-sight. Anyway, I took the keyboard and mouse out of the box, pulled the battery protection tabs, plugged in the USB receiver, and turned on the PC -- keyboard and mouse were immediately recognized and available, and have worked flawlessly now for a couple of days. Personally, I like the feel of the keys and the quiet operation. The mouse is smaller than I'm used to, but works fine.

And the Walmart price was $37 vs almost $70 on Amazon(!).

mr.doom

Good to hear it works fine! I had some issues with wireless peripherals before, but when they work, they are great! probably not best suited for gaming (the lag), but some of them are fine :)