Logitech mouse M305... Weight?

kishorfarm

I'd be really grateful if someone owning a Logitecg M305 wireless mouse could weigh it without batteries and tell me the resulting weight. The weight is very important to me as I cant stand heavy mice :) Greetings from the south of Spain and thanks in advance...

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
It's a notebook mouse, so it weighs almost nothing. I don't have an exact weight for you though.

Just weighed a sealed one in the packaging and it came out to 0.4lbs, but that includes manual, batteries, etc.

kishorfarm

Thanks for your answer :) In fact I need it to weigh less than 0.11 lbs (50 grams) without batteries, I've tested many mice and that is my wrist limit :(

Someone else with a M305 and a kitchen scale? LOL :)

kishorfarm

Why are you carrying it without batteries?

:) Well, is not that I use it without batteries, I'm not that crazy still :) but batteries can vary in weight, so if I know the raw weight I can calculate the total weight adding the weight of my batteries (the bateries I use weigh only 7 grams / 0.015 lbs)

In fact I replace the standard mouse AA battery (18-24 grams / 0.039-0.053 lbs) with an AAA battery (7-11 grams / 0.015-0.024 lbs) and some padding to fit it inside.

Greetings

tremmor

6.7 ounces
I have one for the netbook.
Yes, i checked on the net.
It's very small to match the netbook.

Last edited:

kishorfarm

Thank you :) Is that without batteries? Anyway is too heavy for me :( I'll stay with my Microsoft Wireless 1000 mouse... Greetings

tremmor

Your right. had my wife weigh it. 1 ounce.
Oh well....without battery. why it matters i don't know.
One double AA.

kishorfarm

Your right. had my wife weigh it. 1 ounce.
Oh well....without battery. why it matters i don't know.
One double AA.

Perfect! Thank u very much (and to your wife) for the concern :) That is very lightweight... So I will buy one today... Greetings, and if you or voyagerfan99 come to Málaga (south of Spain) one day, write me a message, I owe u one beer, Thanks.

Last edited:

kishorfarm

Finally I was able to weigh the mouse properly. It weighs 2.4 ounces (68 grams) without the battery. It is a little heavier than my Microsoft Wireless 1000 mouse, it weighs only 1.76 ounces (50 grams).

John Peterson

thank you for this information my friend. i'm just as concerned about weight as you, i own a kitchen scale only to weigh electronic peripherals.

update: My Microsoft Wireless 1000 weighs 48 g without batteries, and an AA battery typically weigh 22 g.

Last edited: