Logitech MX1000

Christopher

VIP Member
I was reading /. yesterday about the new MX1000 wireless laster mouse from Logitech.

I don't see it on the Logiech site yet, but the article links to a forum with pics and comments.

Anyway, what do you think? I was thinking of buying the MX700 a while ago but I think I'm going to wait until this one comes along :D

By the way, while I'm here, what's a good online Canadian store? Like for the US there's Newegg, for example.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Anyway, what do you think?
Good god what have them designers been drinking?! Werent all them useless "dot" buttons on the MX series of mice bad enough? :p

By the way, while I'm here, what's a good online Canadian store? Like for the US there's Newegg, for example.
Bigfootcomputers isnt too bad but there are mostly for the mod community rather than general products

Nephilim

VIP Member
It looks quite interesting although I'm perfectly happy with my MX-700 and all it's "useless" buttons for the time being ;)

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Been using this mouse for almost a month now ... works quite well, buttons arent too annoying .... i like the lack of that cursed "your mouse is low on batteries" thing in the tray ... but i dont like the way the pointer will jump around randomly.