Looking for help with gaming build

Turkeychase

New Member
Building my first computer. My budget is $1350, and I'll be using it mainly for gaming and surfing. I don't need a monitor or anything, just the box. I was looking at the HD4870 for the GPU, and the E8400 for the CPU. Aside from that I'm pretty clueless. Can you design me a $1350 build? Much love.
 
Well $1,350 is a good budget, we can do a lot with that

Here we go:


Total - No Rebates - $1,328.91
Total - Rebates - $1,283.91
Total saving on rebates - $45.00


This is a good build, and getting your moneys worth.
 
Well $1,350 is a good budget, we can do a lot with that

Here we go:


Total - No Rebates - $1,328.91
Total - Rebates - $1,283.91
Total saving on rebates - $45.00


This is a good build, and getting your moneys worth.

Yea that looks like a nice build. You should have great fun with this computer
 
Back
Top