Looking for two programs

Respital

The first program i'm looking for is one that i can use to make a brocher, i need to make one for religion class.

The second one i need it complicated. I need a program that when left idle for a certain amount of time a field will pop up where you have to enter the password that you chose otherwise it doesn't work. But you can't get rid of it at all you have to enter the password or restart the computer.

I need the second program to keep my computer safer (all other family members click adds like you wouldn't believe).

Thanks CF. :)

TrainTrackHack

VIP Member
For first one... Microsoft Publisher, or if you want something free, AFAIK OpenOffice comes with an MSPUB equivalent. Though I've actually produced fairly good pieces of work for school using ol'good MS Paint :p Unless you need some really fancy features, MS word should do the trick (has for me, anyways) and again, if you want a free alternative, I assume OpenOffice writer would work as well (though MS Word seems to do better when designing stuff, while OO writer appears to be just a writer, so...).

For the second one...can't you just go and check the box "Show the welcome screen when resuming" or something like that in screen saver properties, it'll prompt you for your login pass if someone tries to use the computer after the screensaver's been activated.

Tuffie

For the second one...can't you just go and check the box "Show the welcome screen when resuming" or something like that in screen saver properties, it'll prompt you for your login pass if someone tries to use the computer after the screensaver's been activated.

That or put a password on your screensaver.