Looking to buy a PC

wusaga

New Member
Hi, I am looking to buy the below HP computer for a game I am going to purchase. I need help figuring out if it fits the below criteria. Thanks for any help you can provide!

Game criteria:
3D Video card with 256MB RAM or better
2.6 GHz Processor or better
1GB or more RAM
DirectX 9 or better
1.5 GB Hard Disk Space

Computer I may purchase:
HP COMPAQ DC7600
2.8 GHZ Intel Pentium D Dual Core Processor
1GB RAM
80 GB Hard Drive
DVD/CDRW Combo Drive
RADEON X300 GRAPHICS CARD
 
By the way, HP Compaq is VERY good, I just bought 5 of the same desktops your are looking at for the church that I manage the computers for, They are fantastic computers, I have dealt with Compaq for years and they have never let me down yet.
 
Back
Top