Lots of old computer parts for sale

Aastii

VIP Member
Having a big clearout of VERY old parts (199 something to 2004 i think).

You can have whatever you want for free, just pay p&p. I was going to chuck it out because i have no use for it, have 4 systems in the house so no need to build another, especially one as outdated as this, so thought may aswell let someone who can make use of em get them.

I'll list what i have and will try to get pictures up as soon as possible. My parents have our camera with them as they are away on holiday at the moment but back iin a couple of days, so the bits are as follows:

Microstar MS-6701 mobo (sold)

Shuttle Spacewalker MB-AV45GTR mobo

ATI Radeon VE 64MB video card (sold)

ATI Rage theatre video card

Akasa PCI exhaust

Belkin 802.11b wireless PCI card

An internal modem

Compaq SC-140 CD drive

Jean tech HPC-300-202 300W PSU

FSP250-60MDN-120 250W PSU

512MB (2x256) DDR PC2700 166MHz 2.0-3-3-7 Siemens SDU03264C3B21IN matched RAM (sold)

3 256MB PC133-SDRAM 168 pin unmatched RAM, 3 single sticks of 256MB DDR RAM basically

The heatsinks for each motherboard (for the sake of shipping i will post these seperately)

Damaged Intel P4 processor, 2.66GHz/512MB cache. Some of the pins are bent but i have heard that if you straighten em out again they will work, as to how true this is i will leave it up to you to find out.

I will accept pick-up on any of the stuff but bear in mind i am in NW England.

Last edited:

Aastii

VIP Member
konsole, i made them bold AND red...now other than underlining, italicing and multi colouring, they aren't getting any clearer :p:p

Aastii

VIP Member
Two questions on that Belkin card... does it support wireless G and what chipset is it? Thanks! :)

It is a wireless B card so no G support, only wireless B.

As for chipset i don't quite follow. Do you mean what slot is it for? if that is the case PCI

Irishwhistle

It is a wireless B card so no G support, only wireless B.

OK, thanks, unfortunately that won't work.

As far as chipset is concerned, that's the hardware that the card is based on... for my purposes I have to know what chipset a card is based on, but since it's B only it won't work anyhow. Thanks anyway. :)

Aastii

VIP Member
OK, thanks, unfortunately that won't work.

As far as chipset is concerned, that's the hardware that the card is based on... for my purposes I have to know what chipset a card is based on, but since it's B only it won't work anyhow. Thanks anyway. :)

alright then, if anything else takes your fany just pm me or post here ^^