Mac users: a GREAT mac-compatible webcam found!

imacowgirl2

To all you Mac users out there who are looking for a webcam:

I HIGHLY suggest the Rocketfish Notebook Web Camera...it is AWESOME :D

Its DEFINATELY the way to go -- I ordered from BestBuy last night online (it wasn't in the store yesterday when I looked...at least I didnt see it after two hours of looking for a webcam and asking an associate) and it was in-stock this morning, picked it up, set it up, and am totally in love with it.

The picture quality is awesome (both live feed and still pictures), it was SO easy to set up, and best of all the price was great (only $55!). Its also small, so it will be no trouble to put in the laptop case and take with me wherever I go. It comes with a little stand so you can set it on the table or clip it to a notebook screen, whichever you prefer.

I havent had a chance to try out the built-in mic yet, so if there is any disappointment, that will be the only one. I highly recommend this little camera to anyone who is looking for one

DCIScouts

VIP Member
Glad to hear that it works so well for you. I know that it can be rather aggravating to find Mac compatible hardware sometimes, especially on more obscure hardware. :)

Anyway, hope that it brings many years of enjoyment! :D