Major issue, need someassistance

TankerHC

Network was working fine. Still is. But here is the situation.

Five computers. 2 desktops and 3 laptops. All late model or high end builds.

Everything works fine.

Network upgraded last month to 802.11AC

Adapters on desktops A6200's, laptops still running N on a simultaneous dual band Network. Router is a Netgear A6300.

All computers run fine. Kaspersky Pro on all 5. Kindles, Ipad, streaming through both Blu-Rays works fine.

OS's: 4 on Win 7, one on Win 8.

Here is the problem, and its occurring on all 5 computers and just started a week ago.

1. Try to access a website, any website, and 9 times out of ten it either just sits there or gives you the white screen.

2. If you are able at all to access a site like youtube, streaming video is not a problem, but the rest of the page, graphics and all is white or partially shows broken links and graphics.

3. Both A6200 adapters worked fine before this started, no problems whatsoever with connections even using the Beta driver on Win 8, now, they disconnect and reconnect constantly and the only way to get them to reconnect is to remove them from the USB port and plug them back in, 2 minutes later, disconnected again.

I have done complete Kaspersky scans on the Computers, ran Malwarebytes Pro, and several other anti spam and malware programs and they find nothing.

On tests up/down speeds coming from the Router are good, 25 down. up to 12 up.

What do I need to check now?

Geoff

VIP Member
Are all clients setup to pull DHCP and DNS automatically? If so, I'd login to the router and change the DNS to another DNS provider, such as GoogleDNS or OpenDNS.

You can try this manually on one client to see if that helps by going into the network connections page and manually changing the TCP/IPv4 settings.