Malware Simply Called "Antivirus Software"

mustardgas

I've dealt with infections personally that have messed up a few programs that have required to reinstall the program. I've seen infections mess with windows installer. What kind of problems are you having now with your software, you just said corel painter was acting funny.

You are still infected and i'm trying to get it all cleaned up. When you created the cfscript file, did you save it to your desktop? May I ask what drive you have labeled as drive H? Is it an external or flash drive or another hard drive?

Corel wasn't working at all at one point, so I had to repair it. Now, although it's up and running again, it's simply behaving a bit differently. For instance, when I opened a document in there the other day, the zoom bar which once resided in the lower left corner was no longer there, nor were the buttons for minimizing or closing the specific document. Not a big deal- but still. Also, maybe the problem with my tablet has to do with corel rather than the tablet itself. But I can't say for sure.

Another problem is that itunes is no longer recognizing my ipod. But this can probably be fixed pretty easy.

I did save the cfscript file to my desktop. And the drive labeled as H is a flash drive.

AhmedFaraz

I can't download any of this onto my own computer, because my computer is completely hijacked. Right now I'm using my roommate's computer, which is clean. Should I download the programs you suggested onto my roommate's computer, then transfer them onto mine via flash drive? And if I do that, won't the virus still block the new programs? Should I save the programs to my flash drive, then wait until uploading them onto my own computer before installing them?

An internet security program such like what you have, will cover all 3 of them. But not one program will catch everything.