McAfee keeps wanting to scan computer and keeps putting up notices of virus

Evita

I am a newcomer and could sure need some help..Mcafee keeps posting on my computer that I have viruses and my computer could be at risk. I do not subscribe to McAfee. It just keeps blocking my computer space every time I try to view it. I have tried to completely get rid of McAfee and nothing works. Sure could use some help. Thank You

Please download and install malwarebytes from the link below and have it scan your pc for infections, after the scan have it quarantine anything it finds. It should take care of it. If you continue to have the same problem, get back to me and we'll run through your system to get it cleaned up.

Please download and install malwarebytes from the link below and have it scan your pc for infections, after the scan have it quarantine anything it finds. It should take care of it. If you continue to have the same problem, get back to me and we'll run through your system to get it cleaned up.

Good. Malwarebytes is free to use so keep it on your system and run a scan at least once a month to keep your system clean.

Back