Microsoft Antispyware

sc400

Hey, new to the forum. Anyway i ran Microsoft Antispyware and accidentally deleted the music files in my shared folder. I've tried a couple of freeware file recovery programs but no luck. Is there anyway i can get my music back?
thanks

Hellbreather

I don't understand that reply, anyway how did you delete your music files? was it through Microsoft Anti-Spyware. Also maybe try a system restore to the date before you deleted your files

sc400

What happened is i went to the quarantine section and clicked to delete quarantined files. It was my first time using the program and i didn't catch that it was going to delete my kazaa shared folder. I noticed what was happening about 75% of the way through and stopped it. Then i restored quarantined files , but it was too late. I've checked the recycle bin and run numerous file resoroation programs including the one suggested in the previous post. I had no luck with all but one is able to identify that the files were there, but it is complicated and i don't know how to restore them. That program was "disk investigater". this may be hopeless

sc400

Oh also, i can go to the scan history in Microsoft Antispyware and it lists in full detail every file that it deleted. Unfortunately, those items that were quaratined i can not access.