Microsoft updates causing a problem

da5176

Hi all,

The most recent updates are causing my chrome browser to not be able to open various pages. I use yahoo mail and can't open it and other links. It all started after the most recent microsoft updates. I rolled back my computer to before the updates and everything was fine. re-installed them and the same thing is happening again. What I get is a page stating "Aw, snap! Something went wrong while displaying this page. To continue, reload or go to another page" I also notice on this website I get a yellow box at the top stating "Shockwave flash has crashed" with a little puzzle piece icon. Any ideas what is going on? Thanks in advance.

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
Hi all,

The most recent updates are causing my chrome browser to not be able to open various pages. I use yahoo mail and can't open it and other links. It all started after the most recent microsoft updates. I rolled back my computer to before the updates and everything was fine. re-installed them and the same thing is happening again. What I get is a page stating "Aw, snap! Something went wrong while displaying this page. To continue, reload or go to another page" I also notice on this website I get a yellow box at the top stating "Shockwave flash has crashed" with a little puzzle piece icon. Any ideas what is going on? Thanks in advance.

1. What operating system are you using?
2. Why did you install updates in the first place???Were they REALLY neccessary?