mitsumi CR-48X9TE - wont recognize cdr

cowboydan0

hi..i have a mitsumi CR-48X9TE and i'm using xp. if i put a blank cd in, it will open up windows media player..if i put songs on the playlist to burn it says "will not fit." i tried to use another cdr program and it didn't work. it's like the disc gets recognized, but it thinks it has 0 bytes on it..or something..does anyone have any suggestions?

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member

wesleyvan

"hi..i have a mitsumi CR-48X9TE and i'm using xp. if i put a blank cd in, it will open up windows media player..if i put songs on the playlist to burn it says "will not fit." i tried to use another cdr program and it didn't work. it's like the disc gets recognized, but it thinks it has 0 bytes on it..or something..does anyone have any suggestions?"

I have had the same problem. The information shows that a brand new blank CD is full and that there is 0 bytes available. Did you get a solution????
Wesleyvan

wesleyvan

mitsumi CR-48X9TE reading blank discs as full

cowboydan0 said:
hi..i have a mitsumi CR-48X9TE and i'm using xp. if i put a blank cd in, it will open up windows media player..if i put songs on the playlist to burn it says "will not fit." i tried to use another cdr program and it didn't work. it's like the disc gets recognized, but it thinks it has 0 bytes on it..or something..does anyone have any suggestions?

I have the same problem. A brand new Cdis read as being full and having 0 bytes available. Any solutions yet?

Wesleyvan