mobo - C2D - Gigabyte DS3 / core 2 duo e6300

Grey410

F@h Pwns!

So you are giving a computer to your friend? I guess you will be installing Folding@Home on it, nonetheless, right?

He is already intending to start running it on his AMD 64 3500 and I will set it up on this computer as well yes. :D

goosy22

So you are giving a computer to your friend? I guess you will be installing Folding@Home on it, nonetheless, right?

He is already intending to start running it on his AMD 64 3500 and I will set it up on this computer as well yes. :D

come on boys... back to the matter at hand...

anyways, will you offer any warranty with it fade2green514? i'm interested btw...

Grey410

come on boys... back to the matter at hand...

anyways, will you offer any warranty with it fade2green514? i'm interested btw...

If you read in earlier posts I've already offered him the $ he's asking for his CPU and the cooler but he hasn't been online since I've offered. I've sent a PM as well. I'm just waiting to pay. :)

goosy22

If you read in earlier posts I've already offered him the $ he's asking for his CPU and the cooler but he hasn't been online since I've offered. I've sent a PM as well. I'm just waiting to pay. :)

well then it isn't sold quite yet :p...

Grey410

I'm in there somewhere... If I am correct, I formally said I wanted part/all of it before anyone else. The main question is if Fade2 thought that Grey wanted them or not.

Yeah we both asked for both parts. After it was clarified one or the other I came back with the offter for just the CPU. If he doesn't log on though and respond it's going to be a moot point for me. I have to order soon. :p

Jet

VIP Member
Yeah we both asked for both parts. After it was clarified one or the other I came back with the offter for just the CPU. If he doesn't log on though and respond it's going to be a moot point for me. I have to order soon. :p

His last activity was over two days ago. Anyway, he has a PM from me..

Grey410

His last activity was over two days ago. Anyway, he has a PM from me..

Yup. PM from me as well. Are you wanting the CPU and the cooler? Or just the CPU? I'm close to having all the checks mailed in for my friends build. So if he doesnt do something soon (like log on) then I will just order from the egg. :D

MatrixEVO

I just want the Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro, can I buy that from you for $15? I already have AS5 so you wouldn't have to give that up.