Monitor for my home office

DavClark2

Hey Guys

I've setup a home office looking at the past Covid 19 situation, I've a PC, a desk and everything. I'm only missing a monitor for my PC. I don't want anything crazy. I was sifting through the internet and saw this article, are these options really good? Just wanted to check the integrity of these options. Please feel free to give me some suggestions too. I'm looking for a 1080p monitor which isn't going to break my pocket.

Thanks!

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
What I would do is check to see whats available in your country and make a list of about 3 or 4 and then check reviews of each. AS you said, you don't need anything extravagant. What size are you looking for? In my opinion, look at the 27" monitors, I would never get anything smaller ever again. Actually I'm looking to get a 34" screen probably in the next couple years.

strollin

What kind of work will you be doing? What kind of monitor do you have attached to office computer? Are you happy with that monitor when working or do you feel you need something better or maybe something not as good?

You said you don't want to break your pocket so what is your budget? Generally speaking, just like with TVs, the larger the screen, the higher the cost.