Motherboard w/ RAM question

My guess is no. But I'll let someone else with more knowledge give you a firmer answer.
 
I am going to say yes since this review says memory up to 2000. Really it has to since the CPu will only support 1333 until you overclock.

http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/804/1

"At the moment the integrated memory controller from socket 1156 processors supports only DDR3 memories up to 1,333 MHz under dual-channel architecture, however EVGA says P55 LE supports DDR3 memories up to 2000 MHz."

Also CF only no SLI.
 
I am going to say yes since this review says memory up to 2000. Really it has to since the CPu will only support 1333 until you overclock.

http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/804/1

"At the moment the integrated memory controller from socket 1156 processors supports only DDR3 memories up to 1,333 MHz under dual-channel architecture, however EVGA says P55 LE supports DDR3 memories up to 2000 MHz."

Also CF only no SLI.

Ok sounds good ill be going radeon 5770/5850/5870 not sure which yet.
 
I could probably end up getting the 5870 just would have to wait a little longer for the money how much of a difference would it be?
 
Back
Top