mp3 help

And it works

So the MP3 file it gave me on my desktop I Right clicked on and clicked on Properties.

It says it is
Bitrate 128 kbps
2. CH Stereo
FREQ 44 kHz

All of this is ok I like it.
But one thing is this the specs of the Song that was on youtube because if not it realy is not FREQ 44 kHz and 2 CH stereo at 128 kbps???

Say you tube had a Crapy sounding song up did this site just take it and change the specs and it is not this type of song qwality??

Aastii

VIP Member
And it works

So the MP3 file it gave me on my desktop I Right clicked on and clicked on Properties.

It says it is
Bitrate 128 kbps
2. CH Stereo
FREQ 44 kHz

All of this is ok I like it.
But one thing is this the specs of the Song that was on youtube because if not it realy is not FREQ 44 kHz and 2 CH stereo at 128 kbps???

Say you tube had a Crapy sounding song up did this site just take it and change the specs and it is not this type of song qwality??

find a youtube video of it and see if it is the same quality

What site is "this site"?

and also, try using punctuation in your posts, makes things alot easier to read and a hell of alot less confusing

Aastii

VIP Member
The website is
Listentoyoutube.com

You type the URL in the website and they get the audio from the video.

Reading the TOS of the site:
2. Audio quality is not guaranteed. MP3 audio is extracted from the flv video file as-is.

Which would make me think however the youtube video sounds, is how the mp3 you get will sound