Msi Pt880 Neo

smftexas86

I need help. I got me the PT880 NEo FSR from MSi, and after reading that I have to install windows xp again, I tried to do so, but for some odd reason, I can-t use f1-f12 on my keyboard'SSSSS, i tried more then one, maybe someone has the answer, I am starting to become very frustrated and would like to know if someone had he same problem, or if someone know the answer.

thanx

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
1. Highly unlikely the mobo is at fault
2. Arent you supposed to press DEL?
3. Check the keyboard :)

smftexas86

correct, but I got the problem when I install xp. YOu need to agree to the agreement with f8, but it isn't working and I can't proceed without it.

smftexas86

well, thanx I figured it by myself now though. I had a problem, with the keyboard because the "f" buttons had secondary buttons assigned to it, I to pull out and old school keyboard and then it worked fine.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
correct, but I got the problem when I install xp. YOu need to agree to the agreement with f8, but it isn't working and I can't proceed without it.

well, thanx I figured it by myself now though. I had a problem, with the keyboard because the "f" buttons had secondary buttons assigned to it, I to pull out and old school keyboard and then it worked fine.
Like i said .. check the keyboard :D