Music share program

i use limewire pro and shareaza...shareaza is pretty good if your running sp2 , but if not go with limewire pro( and not limewire free) limewire free doesnt have as many connections as pro..... if you are runin sp2 u can try the sp2 patch , but i found that it doesnt work that great ( it helps but not that much) and theres a trick to gettin limewire pro pm me and ill tell ya;)

elmarcorulz said:
in the title, "music share program". not P2P program
If you already own the music file that you are downloading ( like on a cd ) then I think it's legal;)
morpheus works good
i really dislike morpheus, it has to many ads and it uses too much CPU power... i prefer limewire PRO and Shareaza ( which is free and has no spyware and no ads) but shareaza is wayy slower than Lime Pro

Last edited:

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
Bunchofstuff said:
If you already own the music file that you are downloading ( like on a cd ) then I think it's legal;)
but if you had the cd, why would you want to download the file too?

p.s. bit torrent, warez and limewire ;)

Ba_Ba

jcnoernberg said:
yeah i was gonna say mirc or ftp (try oth.net)... no question. the secret is... its not a simple click and go interface... not that it's hard, but it takes some patience and brains... that keeps the idiots out, the collections clean and the whole operation "under the radar" not to mention there's no "middle" man to get ya...
it was more enjoyable to work a little bit to find that certain file rather than to just click download...

can you give more details on this? ;) I didnt know that mirc or ftp were p2p programs....thanks a lot...

kof2000

at first i was like wtf wont it connect to the damn server, then i look at my norton firewall and the stupid idiot's blocking all ports to the mofo app.