My company just expanded to the internet a few months ago....

Comprev

Check out the site. Let us know what you think. We have a configurator where you can go in and custom design your own system. All of our desktop systems come with a standard 3 year warranty FREE!
www.computerrevolutions.com

Last edited:

Noobie21

I like it but the computer building part needs a little work. I went to try it out and build one yet when I tried to select all the peices you need for a computer all u had to select was a mobo a Processor and a monitor. You need Ram and a Hard Drive and a CDR drive etc.....

daflo1

all i got to say is i agree with noobie not enough selection under build your own pc. you atleast need to add cd drive:hard drive:and ram: and maybe even let them chose there own case sence u got cases on ur site anyway.

i dont no if u are the one that sets this whole thing up or not (like order parts and list the prices) but u dont really have a chance when there is places like www.newegg.com which has lower prices and a better selection along with lifetime warrenties on most things and a good reputation. only thing u do have that they dont is build your own system but urs doesnt have a big selection under that. just my 2 cents :)

i forgot to add that when i click the back button i get a page not found error i dont no if its just me but thought i might wanna say somthing if its not just me.

Last edited: