my pc turns on but not sending signal to my monitor, nor keyboard

jesuskiller

Hello I was playing a game, in this case warzone and suddenly my pc was frozen while playing, then I thought that my pc had been scratched and turned off the pc, then when I turned it on the pc turned on I mean the cpu, leds, etc. ... but it is not seen on the monitor it is black (it does not send a signal) and the keyboard does not turn on, the mouse does turn on, then I have opened the PC I have removed the battery and and the ram memory and the connector of the graphics card I have put them back but it still does not work, can someone give me a solution? I bought this pc about 6 months ago or so thank you

I have put a link to the photo of my pc, you see that orange led because before when the pc was blinking, now it doesn't blink, what could it be?:

Link photo: https://ibb.co/sv1XrV9

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
The LED is probably explained in your motherboard manual. Without knowing what board it is we can't say what it's for.

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
Immediately above the PEG slot is an M.2. I can't tell from your picture, but I suspect the LED is on the drive there and indicates power/activity on the device.

What else happened when everything froze up? Any burning smell or smoke? Do you have a second system to test things to see if individual parts are working?

jesuskiller

Immediately above the PEG slot is an M.2. I can't tell from your picture, but I suspect the LED is on the drive there and indicates power/activity on the device.

What else happened when everything froze up? Any burning smell or smoke? Do you have a second system to test things to see if individual parts are working?

Hello, in the end I will send it to repair, since it is covered by the guarantee, the fact is that you know how I can do for those who repair my PC that they cannot access my hard drive, to look at my personal data etc ... , when my pc starts it has a password but I don't trust it because they can take out the hard disk and put it in another computer as a secondary one and see my personal data and that wouldn't do me much thanks, really, thanks for the help.