myspace

dave597

VIP Member
i was wondering how big www.myspace.com is in america - or even globally, do lots of people use it? Also do people who use this forum use myspace?

from the site it looks quite big..

SFR

Truth fears no questions
dave597 said:
i was wondering how big www.myspace.com is in america - or even globally, do lots of people use it? Also do people who use this forum use myspace?

from the site it looks quite big..

One of my friends is on the music part of myspace and he ended up finding out that at least 100 (at least thats what he says) people he knew from middle and high school were there... there was even a club or group or whatever they call it.. with hundreds of people from his middle and high school...

...thats crazy... now that you mention it... Im gonna go see if I can find a girl I wished I would have asked out back in high school..... :cool:

Styleprojekt

Yeah i have an account there. Many desperate chicks message you, and when you are a girl, like my best friend and you are good enough looking you get like 100ms per day from guys all over. Its an ok place, but more just to have a profile for when you like want to show somebody you meet online who you are. Its very very big. You enter an interest and you always get at least 2000 peeps with the same interest

Kboy

I have a MySpace account, I love it. I meet all sorts of girls (and a few guys) who live around the Memphis area. It's fun, and I think it's a pretty big site, there's a lot of people on it from my school, partly cause I get people to join it, lol.