Necessary accessories for building a computer ?

atldragonz

New Member
Is there any Necessary accessories that I need to get for my computer. It is going to be around 800$. So far on my list is a CPU cooler. And i think my antec case will come with some case fans. What else should I get ?
 
Well, Do you have the CPU, Motherboard, RAM, Graphics Card, Power Supply, Hard Drive, and Optical Drive?

Then, it's really up to you, Case, CPU Cooler, Fans, Cathodes, Keyboard, Mouse, Speakers, Monitor. Entirely up to you!
 
dont forget sata/ide/floppy cables, and zip ties. you need to be sure your cpu cooler comes with themal compound. be sure the case comes with screws..
 
You'll need a grounding strap. I've read many customer reviews on Newegg.com and TigerDirect on certain things such as motherboards and any static sensitive components and there are a lot of dead on arrival (DOA) claims. Some of them are probably legitimate but I'm guessing most of them are because the buyer forgot to discharge his or herself.
 
Back
Top