need a graphics card

notsmart101

ummm ok go ahead and PM me....thanks for the suggestion looks pretty good for 50 bucks

so is the thermaltake which one you think is better?

Last edited:

oscaryu1

VIP Member
ummm ok go ahead and PM me....thanks for the suggestion looks pretty good for 50 bucks

so is the thermaltake which one you think is better?

Thermaltake isn't that good of an company. No, not being mean alpine, seriously. 29A total. Mine, 36A.

xxxAlpine- I thought you said 30A minimum? Bad efficiency + bad manufacturer + 1A low = Not good performance don'tcha think? :D

notsmart101

okay then looks like ill go with that ( cool it also has lights and my new case will have a side window with blue lighting also)

notsmart101

bad news my computer places near me dont carry the redeaon 2900gt...they said all the have in that range thats direct x10 is the 8600gt

oscaryu1

VIP Member
parents wont let me use there credit cards...my mom works at a bank so she thinks everythings a scam

Oh yeah... sorry.

Ask about "Paypal". Tell her that Newegg is one of the most famous companies :D

If not... check other stores, or self owned stores. Ask them to order it for you.

xxxalpinexxx80

Dont buy anything in stores, they are way to overpriced, newegg is really trust worthy no doubt, stores like best buy has a 8400 for the same price of a 8600gts on newegg

and even if you did get scammed bring them to court and get more money : )

for the thermaltec-i just found it in 1 minuite i would have to look in more detail to find q high preformance one for the price