Need assistance!

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Now im not sure whats causing this as its does not happen alot,But when playing Bad Company 2 online sometimes it will just quit to desktop without error and my sound just loops very quickly (Like the sound of a humming generator) if that make sense :p, and the sound loop does not stop until i restart the machine.

Ive not had any Blue screens,And ive not had this issue appear on any other games so far.

Could it just be a BC2 thing?

Now im not good with the Event viewer so im not sure if im even looking in the right place for an explination to whats causing the problem but is this it?

BC2 crashed at around 9:55am,and that error shown below is around the same time.

logger1.png

Ive not changed any other hardware other than upgrading to a HD6950 2GB from GTX 460 768mb,& i have installed lately is SP1 for Windows 7,But like i said it has happend a few times before i upgraded my GFX card & updated to SP1 so that cant be the cause.

Any help greatly appreciated. ;) :good:
Thanks brothers!

Last edited:

ghost

Core i7 860 @ 3.8Ghz
4GB G-Skill Ripjaws 1696Mhz CL7(7-8-7-24)

Might be worth putting them back to stock and see if the problem's still there. Might be vdroop or something along them lines if your pushing the RAM and CPU without increasing the voltages. However this is just a guess...