Custom gaming rig for customer
Hey guys. I'm building a gaming rig for a customer at work. I already have my main selections (shopping cart can be viewed Here, but I just need memory (At least 2 GB) and a motherboard. It can be a little over $500 if necessary, but they'd like to keep it around that price. (No OS is necessary right now)
OR
If you can come up with a good $500 gaming machine (has to be Intel, needs 2GB of ram, 512MB gfx card [nVidia], and 250GB HDD; doesn't need OS) please help yourself.
Thanks!
Hey guys. I'm building a gaming rig for a customer at work. I already have my main selections (shopping cart can be viewed Here, but I just need memory (At least 2 GB) and a motherboard. It can be a little over $500 if necessary, but they'd like to keep it around that price. (No OS is necessary right now)
OR
If you can come up with a good $500 gaming machine (has to be Intel, needs 2GB of ram, 512MB gfx card [nVidia], and 250GB HDD; doesn't need OS) please help yourself.
Thanks!
Last edited: